About Raukawa Grant Funding
Raukawa makes a strong commitment to give back to our marae and iwi members as we prudently administer our settlement funds. This year we are honoured and privileged to be able to support the development and future of our iwi with over $700,000 of funding which is available for marae, education, kuia and koroua wellbeing, and sports grants.
Raukawa Education Grants
Depending on your studies, eligible iwi members may be able to apply for education related support. Education support is available for three specific areas.
- Short Courses / Certificates / Diplomas
- Undergraduate Degrees / Postgraduate Degrees / Masters
- PhD / Doctoral Studies
In order to be eligible for these three grants, please read the application and requirements carefully, and make note of each closing date.
It is important that all required information is provided by the closing date. Missing information may mean that your application is not accepted. DON’T LEAVE THINGS FOR THE LAST MINUTE.
How to Apply
- First, please ensure that you are a registered iwi member of the Raukawa Settlement Trust – if you are unsure then call 0800 RAUKAWA (0800 728 5292) to check your details.
- If you are not registered, then click the following link to download a Tribal Register Application Form or you can click the following link to Register Online
- Once your application has been verified and you have been notified that you are a registered iwi member of the Raukawa Settlement Trust, then download the application form below, complete it and send it back into us along with all required supporting documentation.
Short Course/Certificate/Diploma Applications – APPLICATIONS CLOSED APPLICATIONS CLOSED
Undergraduate/Postgraduate/Masters Degree Applications – APPLICATIONS CLOSED APPLICATIONS CLOSED
PhD/Doctoral Study Applications – APPLICATIONS CLOSED APPLICATIONS CLOSED
Education Grant Enquiries
Thelma Reti – 0800 RAUKAWA (0800 728 5292)
Send e-mail enquiry