Child & Youth Mental Health & Community Addictions Service
What the service is about
- A professional health care service with a tikanga Māori approach to providing specialist services and support to infants, children, young people and their whānau who are experiencing significant impacts in their life due to mental health issues and/or addictions.
A look into the service
- Our professional health care service is made up of dedicated staff members who are committed to providing you with quality care and support.
Who might benefit from the service
- People from 0 to 20 and their whānau who are struggling with mental health or addiction issues who live in:
- or surrounding rural areas
To gain access to the service
- You can be referred by your GP, school councillor or school nurse.
- Self or whānau referral by calling our triage service on 0800 154 973.
- For a mental health emergency please call 0800 505 050.