Family Start Service
What the service is about
- A professional service with a tikanga Māori approach that provide people with a programme that focuses on improving tamariki 0 to 5 years in growth, health, learning and relationships.
A look into the service
- This is a home visit programme.
- We take consideration of the whānau circumstances, environment and safety.
- We help whānau who are struggling with challenges and problems that hinder the wellbeing and growth of their child.
- We work together to build strong, positive whānau, who have confidence in caring for the future of their child.
Who might benefit from the service
- Pregnant Mothers.
- Tamariki and whānau who live in:
- Te Awamutu.
- and surrounding rural areas.
To gain access to the service
- You can ask to be referred by your Lead Maternity Carer (LMC).
- Self-referral by walking in and making enquiries at Raukawa Charitable Trust offices in Tokoroa, Putaruru, Te Awamutu and Matamata.
- Free phone 0800 728 5292.