Integrated Team Management – Whānau Lifestyle Service
What the service is about
- A professional health care service with a tikanga Māori approach that supports people with complex diabetes.
A look into the service
- Our friendly health service provides face to face individualised support that helps you towards increased self-management of your illness.
Who might benefit from the service
- People and whānau who live within the Waikato District Health Board area of the South Waikato and want to manage their diabetes and live a healthier lifestyle.
To gain access to the service
- You can be referred by your GP.
- Self-referral by walking in and making enquiries at Raukawa Charitable Trust offices in Tokoroa, Putaruru, Matamata and Te Awamutu.
- Free phone 0800 728 5292.