Māori Disability Service
What the service is about
- A professional service with a tikanga Māori approach that seeks access to a range of disability support services to help people towards an improved quality of life and independence.
A look into the service
- We provide
- Access to assessments for disability support services.
- Access to age residential care.
- Access to home based disability support services and care relief service.
Who might benefit from the service
- People who are 50 years and over.
- We are a mobile service and can visit people in their homes or temporary accommodation within:
- Te Awamutu.
To gain access to the service
- You can ask to be referred by your GP.
- Self-referral via enquiries at Raukawa Charitable Trust offices in South Waikato, Te Awamutu and Matamata.
- Free phone 0800 728 5292.